THE VILLAGE WILL BE FLUSHING HYDRANTS EVERY
WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY THE MONTH OF APRIL
Spring Clean-up Schedule
SPRING CLEAN UP SCHEDULE
VILLAGE RESIDENTS ONLY
TUESDAY ROUTE: Tuesday April 24th, 2018
THURSDAY ROUTE: Thursday April 26th, 2018
IF ANYTHING IS SET OUT ON FRIDAY IT WILL BE CHARGED AS AN EXTRA PICK UP
DUMPSTERS WILL BE SET OUT AT
SANITATION GARAGE ON WEST FIR
AND AVAILABLE FOR ALL VILLAGE RESIDENTS ONLY TO USE THE MONTH OF APRIL
NO TIRES,PAINT OR CHEMICALS
METAL TO BE SET BESIDE DUMPSTERS
WE WILL NOT COME BACK - if we are requested to come back by resident then charges will apply.
1. Keep different materials in separate piles placed on the lawn.
2. Keep items normally picked up by the Sanitation Dept., such as regular garbage & recyclables, separated from Spring Clean-up items.
3. WE WILL NOT PICK-UP THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Asbestos materials, gas tanks, chemicals, paint, yard waste, sod, dirt, rocks, concrete, or batteries.
4. THERE WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR TIRES: Small tires without rims - $5.00 each/Small tires with rims - $10.00 each - - Large tires without rims - $6.00 each/Large tires with rims - $12.00 each. Semi tire without rim - $10.00 each/Semi tire with rims - $15.00 each.
NOTE: Brush Clippings will be picked up at a different time.
This clean-up is for New London Village Residents Only - not the township residents
NATURAL GAS LINE REPLACEMENT
We’re replacing the natural gas system in your neighborhood
WHAT WE DO
1. MARK the right of way and existing utilities with flags, stakes and temporary paint. When we make personal contact with you, please alert us of any sprinkler systems or invisible fences.
2. INSTALL the main line. This pipe is usually in the tree lawn or right of way.
3. REPLACE the service line. This pipe runs from the main line to the meter that serves your home or business.
4. RELOCATE any indoor gas meters to the outside of the home or business. For more detailed information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions on page 3.
5. RESTORE your property including sidewalks, lawns and driveways. It may be several days or even weeks, between some of these steps. For more detailed information, please see page 4.
Columbia Gas of Ohio plans to begin this work in your neighborhood in May 2018. Though a lot of factors impact construction, including weather and special events, our goal is to complete the project by the end of 2018.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION MEETING
The customer information meeting is your best chance to ask questions and learn more about the natural gas line replacement coming to your home and neighborhood.
Join us April 24, 2018, at 6 pm, at the Community Center, 12 James St. New London, OH 44851, to meet with representatives from Columbia Gas of Ohio.
YOU CAN NOW VIEW, PRINT,PAY YOUR UTILITY BILL ON-LINE USING THE CUSTOMER PORTAL @ HTTP://NEWLONDON.AUTHORITYPAY.COM.
CREDIT CARD AND ACH PAYMENTS NOW AVAILABLE
IF YOU HAD REQUESTED TO RECEIVE YOUR UTILITY BILL BY EMAIL WE ARE WORKING ON PROCESSING THESE REQUESTS
We will be permanently closing the drive-thru window effective
April 1, 2018.
The drop box will still be available 24 hours a day and you are welcome to come inside during our office hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
VILLAGE OF NEW LONDON 2017 INCOME TAX FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
WHO MUST FILE: EVERY RESIDENT, 18 YEARS OR OLDER WHETHER OR NOT A TAX IS DUE IS REQUIRED TO FILE A TAX RETURN. IF YOU ARE RETIRED OR PERMANENTLY DISABLE AND NO LONGER ARE EMPLOYED, INDICATE THIS ON YOUR TAX FORM AND RETURN TO THE TAX DEPARTMENT.
BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2018
FOR USING A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
WILL INCREASE FROM
2% TO 3%
***THIS FEE IS NONREFUNDABLE
Veterans Memorial Park
Paver Order Form
4 X 8 Paver - $80.00
3 Lines - 20 Characters Per Line
8 X 8 Paver - $150.00
6 Lines - 20 Characters Per Line
Make check payable & send to:
Village of New London
Attention: Veterans Memorial Park
115 E. Main St.
New London, Ohio 44851
This is a maintenance funding tool and is open to all upon payment of the requisite fee. New London
residency not required. Inscription may honor a particular living/deceased veteran, resident,
business or any positive verse or statement appropriate for the memorial. Wording should not be political in nature or in a negative/discriminatory manner.
For more information, contact:
New London Village Offices at 419-929-4091
Village of New London
Drinking Water Consumer Confidence Report
RENT THE VILLAGE OF NEW LONDON
COMMUNITY CENTER & COUNCIL CHAMBER BUILDING
(Located behind Village Office)
FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY, SHOWER OR MEETING
ACCOMODATES APPROX. 75 PEOPLE
RENTAL FEE: $100.00
DAMAGE DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE) $100.00
TOTAL DUE AT TIME OF RENTAL:= $200.00
CALL VILLAGE OFFICE @419-929-4461
Council Meeting Times:
Village Council meets the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month at 7 p.m. The meetings are held in the Village Council Chambers.
Council Chambers is located at 12 James St., New London, OH 44851.
Community Service Announcement
United Way's 2-1-1 is a community service you can use to get information about social,health and government resources. This free, 24-hour service is available to residents of Allen, Ashland,Belmont, Crawford, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Holmes,Huron, Lawrence, Marion, Medina,Portage,Van Wert, Wayne and Wyandot Counties. Visit www.211huron.org for more information