Spring Clean-up Schedule
SPRING CLEAN UP SCHEDULE
VILLAGE RESIDENTS ONLY
TUESDAY ROUTE: Tuesday April 24th, 2018
THURSDAY ROUTE: Thursday April 26th, 2018
IF ANYTHING IS SET OUT ON FRIDAY IT WILL BE CHARGED AS AN EXTRA PICK UP
DUMPSTERS WILL BE SET OUT AT
SANITATION GARAGE ON WEST FIR
AND AVAILABLE FOR ALL VILLAGE RESIDENTS ONLY TO USE THE MONTH OF APRIL
NO TIRES,PAINT OR CHEMICALS
METAL TO BE SET BESIDE DUMPSTERS
WE WILL NOT COME BACK - if we are requested to come back by resident then charges will apply.
1. Keep different materials in separate piles placed on the lawn.
2. Keep items normally picked up by the Sanitation Dept., such as regular garbage & recyclables, separated from Spring Clean-up items.
3. WE WILL NOT PICK-UP THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Asbestos materials, gas tanks, chemicals, paint, yard waste, sod, dirt, rocks, concrete, or batteries.
4. THERE WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR TIRES: Small tires without rims - $5.00 each/Small tires with rims - $10.00 each - - Large tires without rims - $6.00 each/Large tires with rims - $12.00 each. Semi tire without rim - $10.00 each/Semi tire with rims - $15.00 each.
NOTE: Brush Clippings will be picked up at a different time.
This clean-up is for New London Village Residents Only - not the township residents.
New London Sanitation & Street Department
Shawn Pickworth- Village Administrator
115 East Main Street
New London OH 44851
(419) 929-4091 ext. 224- Office
(419) 681-2440 - Cell